NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Saves between two PS3s?

Just wondering if anyone knows about this - essentially I've got 2 PS3s and possibly going to be playing GTAV across both of them - I was wondering does anyone know about transferring saves between consoles? Is it doable? Easy? Most of the information I've found refers to plus or usb but says not all saves are compatible, and a lot of the information is a few years old so not sure how relevant it is now.

Is there any easy way for it to be done? I've seen cloud stuff refer to Plus, which I don't/won't have though that really is the easiest. If it comes to it I'll just shuffle the PS3s about, but hoped there'd be an easier way?

If you are using the same PSN account on both consoles, it should be fine, assuming you already have Plus then you could even use cloud storage for the save file to save plugging in USB storage all the time.

I don't have plus as said, and wouldn't be getting it anytime soon.

It seems that upon further research, without cloud/plus GTAV saves might prove more problematic than the average save, but I may still give it a go via USB at some point. Guess this makes my question mostly answered, so this thread probably isn't all that necessary now.

Some saves can't be copied on USB at all, making Plus cloud save the only alternative. I assume with GTAVs online part it won't allow you to save on USB.

Sign in to follow this