NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
bob

Just Cause 3

It feels like that at times. I've only got that boat, plus one sedan that won't seem to spawn anywhere left.

Fuck this shit.

I hate games.

I remember now why i can't play some games, because i'm terrible at them and a sore loser. Just turned the PS4 off in a huff because i kept failing at the damn wingsuit challenges.

I thought: hey i can't be that bad, surely if i persevere, i'll improve and eventually be able to get 5 gears on those Sky Fortress challenges.

Nope. I suck and now i'm angry and going to bed.

Can't you cheat and use the booster there? Just fly around in a circle until you have lots of points to reach the score needed for five gears. Don't stray too far from the last checkpoint so you don't get disqualifed and fly close to something to increase the score. Then complete the challenge without chrashing(unless that's your problem) I did that with at least one of them, so I could afford to make mistakes during the actual race.

I didn't know you could do that...

It's the one where you have to fly through a series of arches quite early on. Hit one every time! But I might try the sneaky method. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this