NEurope
Retro_Link

Mortal Kombat X

I think it's on PS NOW, so if you wanted to play it you could do it via that service.

Also...

A free week should give you enough time to play through it! :D

I've been long interested in this PS NOW service and to see if the thing actually works. Will give it a try later!

@Eenuh got me XL for Christmas and, despite only playing it for an hour due to time constraints, I completely love it. I love the brutality, the way the characters move and the movesets. Looking forward to playing more!

I own both this and Street Fighter V and love them both for different reasons.

I've just finished the story mode in this game and have posted my impressions in the game diary.

This is probably one of my favourite fighting games now. I really, really like it, particularly the characters and movesets. The X-Ray attacks are just too fun and I love how there are various interactions with the stages themselves. One thing I do miss from the Injustice game that isn't present here is the ability to smash your opponent into the next part of the level. I hope that's in the next Injustice game as that was awesome.

Overall, would definitely recommend. It's crazy how cheaply this can be picked up for now...well worth the money, imo.