N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 29 Recruitment thread

Haden

Xpert Eleven is a football manager game where you manage a fictitious football team. The thought behind the game is that you compete with your friends in a league that you create yourselves. A league must contain at least 6 teams and there is no upper limit. You can also have teams in more than one league.

You manage your team/teams in good times as well as bad. Your tasks consist of selecting your team and working out some cunning tactical moves.

The NE League has now been going for 28 seasons which equates to about 6 years.

We play our games on Tuesday and Friday afternoons through the site xpert 11.

It started as a small league and has now grown to 30 teams spread across 3 ten team leagues.

I think the appeal of the game lies in the banter that we have, from the rivalry of Charlie and Ell to Tales vs Zell for the modern day Xpert crown and the hilarity of bob and his ultra offensive (in every sense of the word) tactics.

It is a game that is simple to learn but hard to master where you can tailor your own tactics.

We are a friendly community and always make new members very welcome. We are in our off season now and it is the perfect time for anyone interested in football management, tactical games or just wanting to be part of a historic playground game to join.

The invite link is here http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=120161

More importantly our thread is here http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40813

Thank you for reading.

Edgeworth-bow%28a%29.gif

In it's most basic form it is a rock-paper-scissors game as you set your tactics against that of your opponent but in it's heart it is a much deeper game. There's so much depth while remaining simple. 'Real' football has no bearing on the game - it is purely fictitous. I'm personally not a football fan yet I enjoy the game enough to run the n-league with haden as well as compete in 4 other leagues!

If you like tactics and strategy, this is a game worth trying. Please do sign up if you're curious :)

Ignore what Peeps said. The aim of the game is to score goals. Lots of goals. Preferably more than your opponent, but definitely lots.

It's pretty easy really, i picked it up with no problem. The only difficulties lie within the limitations of the game. For instance, it won't let you have more than 4 strikers. How on earth are you supposed to score goals with only 4 strikers!?

Still, everyone should give it a try. It doesn't really take up much time at all, you spend about 5 mins twice a week selecting your team, although obviously you can spend more time contributing to the 'banter' if you like.