NEurope
ReZourceman

Simon's Dad

It's alright actually. The script could use some tightening up and you don't need the text at the beginning. The characters come through well enough on their own. The dad through the dialogue and Simon through the objects on the desk and the model of the phone itself. Hell even the mother does - I really liked the idea that she could have planted the death certificate in the room.

It didn't make me laugh out loud but with work could be good.

Thank you for your support guys. Feel free to tweet this episode etc, it would be swell. I am loving the feedback this is getting, but disappointing that it's penetration is so low (I have sub 40 subscribers) (had 500 on ReZ). Anyway, it's rewarding reading your comments and seeing the thanks on the videos.

Let me know what you think of this one. It's been in my head so long, I'm not sure how funny it is.

I hadn't re-subscribed. So consider that done.

The voice gets me every damn time. The way you said marijuana, left me in stitches.

If i havn't subscribed already (i think i may have), then i'll be subscribing once again. I've been having a Youtube clear-out of subcriptions, cleared about 50 already.

And also, shall watch the latest episode later.

Thank you for your support guys. Feel free to tweet this episode etc, it would be swell. I am loving the feedback this is getting, but disappointing that it's penetration is so low (I have sub 40 subscribers) (had 500 on ReZ). Anyway, it's rewarding reading your comments and seeing the thanks on the videos.

Let me know what you think of this one. It's been in my head so long, I'm not sure how funny it is.

Having watched it, another fine episode

Edit: Is it wrong for me to say i read the above in Simon's Dad's voice?

Edited by Jimbob