NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Darren

Some Nintendo games (May sell,looking for prices)

Hey guys

I picked up a load of SNES games a few years ago, I keep looking at them and know deep down i'm never going to play them, so I figured perhaps I could try and sell them at some point. Problem is, I have no idea how much they're worth, and was wondering if you guys had a better idea?

I may sell them in the future depending on whether I feel they're worth it or not, otherwise they're taking up space and my local charity shop can probably have them instead.

Goldeneye (N64)

Troddlers (SNES)

TinyToon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose! (SNES)

Tom and Jerry (SNES)

The Pagemaster (SNES)

Super StarWars (SNES)

Super StarWars: The Empire Strikes Back (SNES)

All of the above games come with their original boxes and instructions with various levels of quality. Some boxes are a little worn, but reasonable condition. Let me know what you think they'll fetch!

Interested in StarWars games, no idea what they are worth though.

No idea either! I guess they go for various prices. Can only see unboxed SNES games on places like ebay, I think with box they should be worth a bit more wouldn't you say?

No idea either! I guess they go for various prices. Can only see unboxed SNES games on places like ebay, I think with box they should be worth a bit more wouldn't you say?

Maybe, I just declared my interest to stop you giving them to a charity shop.

I love Tom & Jerry on the SNES :grin: I only have the cartridge as I was less careful with the boxes when I was younger but if your box is in good condition, I'd maybe even be interested in that :heh:

Haha, well I guess we should start looking up how much these things are worth eh? I'll hold off on sending them to the charity shop, just looking to clear my bookshelf, got more games and dvd boxsets to fill it with ;P

I don't think any of them are worth much, £5-£10 tops in decent condition. The StarWars titles would be the most attractive. A quick look on EBay should give a guide price.

I don't think any of them are worth much, £5-£10 tops in decent condition. The StarWars titles would be the most attractive. A quick look on EBay should give a guide price.

I've taken a look, I think your estimate is a little low to be honest.. There's a range of prices for unboxed and boxed.

I wouldn't pay above that but it's all relative, they are worth what someone will pay (the basic joys and pitfalls of auction sites).

Id say the only ones worth much are the star wars games, you could probably get £10 quid for them but it just depends. I sold super star wars on ebay a while ago and it only went for about 4 quid

Well, they're comfortable on my shelf until the right offer comes by, I won't lose any sleep over it :) thanks guys, it seems I got my answer.

Update: These were eventually sold for a pretty amazing price, so I am happy I held on to them!

Edited by Darren

Sign in to follow this