NEurope
Debug Mode

Toad 'Chotto Mario' Edition 3DS (BNIB)

I've now reached the point where I was planning on selling this 3DS I won to help bolster my funds for my placement at Sapporo University in Japan. Buuuut the going rate for it now didn't reach what I was hoping for!

Making this thread also means admitting my mistake to turning down Yesteryeargames 's very generous offer back when I received it. So to you sir, I apologise for being a greedy retard and not knowing how to tag your username when you eventually see this!

But yeah, back to the point at hand. I've been offered a quick sell opportunity for around £180 which although I'm not keen on taking, I will accept to if nobody else is interested because that's an additional £180 to live on during my placement.

So yeah, is any one interested? Please keep in mind that the postage is around £15 (any cheaper and I'll paypal it back, any more and I'll pick up the rest no charge). Will be sent by guaranteed next day delivery for both your sake and mine.

Thanks for reading guys!

Cheers buddy! And yeah, I'm gonna need it!

EDIT: Just some further clarifications about the item

I'm within the UK for a good month, but hoping to sell before the beginning of September.

Item is brand new in box and is the EU version with UK power supply, not the JP version. A just-about-good-enough quality image here:

gi09H.jpg

Edited by Debug Mode

*cries all over the place* Can't afford and it's my favourite version of the 3DS. Will see if bluey is feeling silly with her money and will remind her about Animal Crossing coming soon :p

Haha sorry Jamba! But thanks for expressing interest.

I've got an offer lined up that I might accept, so I'll keep this up for a couple more days to see if there's any interest.

Yo guys, the item is still available. Keeping it up for offer until Tuesday next week and if there's no interest, I'll just take the quick sale offer I've got.

Noon today is the deadline. If there are any new offers, please be quick, as this is ideally the last posting date I can manage.

To those who messaged me with offers: If no agreement is met by noon, I'll be retracting the item. I've only given paypal details and clearance to send money to one of you (which helpfully prevents receiving money from more than one interested party), so those of you who had not received my details please confirm if you're still interested and we'll talk from there.

Aaand withdrawn.

Thanks for the interest guys, it was much appreciated! I leave the country in a couple of days so it'd be best to cut it off here just in case there were any complications that I'll be unable to deal with (such as losses etc).

Special thanks to the guys who sent me some offers. It's a shame we couldn't reach an agreement but no respect lost! As for whether I accept that quick sell offer or not, some factors on my end have put my financial situation in a lot more positive light so I may be holding onto the item after all.