N-Europe

I Just Don't Get People

Beast

I made a status on Twitter saying something along the lines of "If you're different, accept it. Be yourself. Don't blame the normals but feel sorry for them because they're not alive" and the guy who said this to me (who isn't even on Twitter so no idea how he even knew about this) has said "If you're different from the normal, you should accept the fact that people are going to make judgemental opinions about you but don't fear, because it just means that you're doing something they've noticed". It just feels like he's missed the point completely. I know people will make judgemental opinions of me but it doesn't mean that he has to as well! A complete stranger, yeah fine, but someone who's known you for six years STILL judging you like that? It just makes me want to give up! lmao.

EDIT: I think he got it from MSN. It must update what I say on Twitter or something, I don't know, lmao.

ANOTHER EDIT: I just said to him: "Those who follow the crowd go no further than the crowd. Those who don't will find themselves in places crowds will never go to!". He gets it now, I think, lmao.

Edited by Animal

ANOTHER EDIT: I just said to him: "Those who follow the common herd go no further than the herd. Those who don't will find themselves in places herds will never go to!". He gets it now, I think, lmao.

Fixed!

It's much more appropriate to say it that way I feel, especially with your recent name change to 'Animal' :p

Anyway, fuck what they all think! You're a decent guy so just enjoy your birthday and celebrate it by simply being you... do what makes you happy and not what others might expect you to. : peace:

Fixed!

It's much more appropriate to say it that way I feel, especially with your recent name change to 'Animal' :p

Anyway, fuck what they all think! You're a decent guy so just enjoy your birthday and celebrate it by simply being you... do what makes you happy and not what others might expect you to. : peace:

HA! I suppose it should be herd really. I just remember hearing that quote from somewhere but I can't figure out where. Just popped into my head and it said how I felt so I said it!

Thanks dude! :awesome: