N-Europe

theBLUEBIRDs Art Gallery

Hey, I though I would post some of my art work - old and new!

I have been involved with drawing ever since I was a little kid growing up.. But I never officially studied it or learned from anybody.. Now, I know that my lines may not look 100% pro, but please feel free to say exactly what you think about my work.. And constructive criticism is appreciated! ;]

Here's a link to my Colors!3D gallery:

Colors! Gallery - BlueBirds gallery

And here's a link to my FlipNote gallery:

Flipnote Hatena - BlueBirds gallery

In the future, I might scan some (very) old hand drawings I made many years ago and post them here as well..

I hope you enjoy what you find.. ;)

@dannyboy; Thanks for the tip! I have no experience with painting or any kind of color shading at all. And I'm really just learning how to do this stuff. ;) Thanks again for the pointer! It's a good way to draw - Let the shading and light draw out the image, then detail it after.

@Grazza; Yeah, I know what you mean.. When drawing the Blues brothers, I should in fact have done it a little more gray-ish. And to be totally honest, I wasn't too happy with the way Jake (on the right) turned out.. His facial features are all lost in the silly attempt to shade him a bit darker than Elwood.. And I'm not too happy with the way the colors turned out anyway.. Too bright and red..

Thanks a bunch for the feedback guys! ;)

I really appreciate it!