Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Global Warming: Fact or Fiction?

Charlie

Do you realise that, as they are unreliable, the power stations that they are "replacing" still have to be kept running in case the renewable sources don't produce enough ebergy.

With the technology we have now, renewable energy is just a waste of money and materials. It seems the government only make them to shut up environmentalists and the EU, who dont know anything about renewable energy.

And talking about global warming...this year i've had hardly any snow because its too cold. I think its just a natural cycle.

Renewables maybe unpredictable but you could use mutiple sources to get the best energy production for that day. Besides you can use hydro electric power stations to store excess energy, pumping water up to higher levels giving it potential energy for release on a day where there is greater demand.

Nuclear seems like a good idea but working out where to put them is the problem. I know i wouldnt want a station near me.

Do you realise that, as they are unreliable, the power stations that they are "replacing" still have to be kept running in case the renewable sources don't produce enough ebergy.

With the technology we have now, renewable energy is just a waste of money and materials. It seems the government only make them to shut up environmentalists and the EU, who dont know anything about renewable energy.

And talking about global warming...this year i've had hardly any snow because its too cold. I think its just a natural cycle.

I suppose you know more of this than environmentalists and the EU, it's not like you can choose beetween, fossil or renewable energy, fossil energy WILL end sooner or later, and why not replace it with renewable energy.

The global warming exists, even with a normal heat cicle you wouldn't notice this kind of fast changes, wich coisidently have started since men began the industrialization.