N-Europe

Twins Sequel called Triplets starring...

flameboy

Wait for it......

EDDIE MURPHY

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito are set to return for a Twins sequel, adding Eddie Murphy as their long lost brother...

Now, we know the 1st of April isn’t until Sunday, but we still had to stop and think whether someone had an April Fool’s prank going up a little ahead of time. But then we remembered that Danny DeVito had mentioned his interest in a Twins follow-up a little while back, and, well, here we are.

The Hollywood Reporter has broken the news that a sequel to Twins, by the name of Triplets, is now in the works. It would reunite Arnold Schwarzenegger and DeVito, but now they discover they have another brother: Eddie Murphy.

It’s very early days for the project, and writers are being sought to bring all this to some kind of life. Twins director Ivan Reitman will only produce this time, too, but both Schwarzenegger and DeVito are “attached to star”.

Crikey.

If it all goes well, perhaps they could make Quads, and bring in Shia LaBeouf, too? Or let Eddie play more than one character? He likes doing that.

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/1303327/twins_sequel_triplets_to_add_eddie_murphy.html

Twins is like one those secretly awesome but actually terrible movies...I'm not really sure what the hell this movie is gonna be but awesome may not quite do it justice.

Twins is awesome and in no way terrible :P damn fine film.

I'll watch this day one if it turns out to be true. I'd watch a 2 hour film starring Arnie that has him smoking cigars and saying his one liners over and over.

Ahhh fuck it *puts Twins on*

Edited by bryanee

Are we sure this isn't an April Fools set up?

Though if true I can't wait for them to explain how Arnie got all the "good genes" and DeVito got all the "bad ones" as was said in the first film.... yet Eddie got all the what... "black genes"?

Also isn't there like a 20 year age difference between Eddie and the other two?

EDIT:

Why is Twins not on Bluray yet? :mad:

Edited by Mokong

Are we sure this isn't an April Fools set up?

Though if true I can't wait for them to explain how Arnie got all the "good genes" and DeVito got all the "bad ones" as was said in the first film.... yet Eddie got all the what... "black genes"?

Also isn't there like a 20 year age difference between Eddie and the other two?

EDIT:

Why is Twins not on Bluray yet? :mad:

In all honesty no I'm not but I still had to post it.