N-Europe

So How's 2006?

Marshmellow

Well, on the 1st of January 2006, I got a reply from an email I had sent the day before. 'dude where were you last night?' it enquired, 'were looking forward to seeing you at jamess and you werent there!' Now, without knowing what had taken place at this persons residence, one can only speculate it was some form of new years party, given the night in question. If this is the case, it would appear, in surprise to the person emailing, I was not invited. At this point in time, all rizz has to say, is, 'meh'.

Apart from being sick since 3am and Colin's kinda random post, it's ok. :)

Haha, I'm in the same boat as you. I've been in bed all day, and threw up about 5 times...............and now I don't think all the drinking was really worth it. Still it was a good night though. Fireworks under a bridge being the highlight.

I don't tend to drink anymore, but sometimes on ocassions like this you just can't resist.............and it's a brilliant time to make a "kinda random post" like that.

But in the end, it's only a number, and I don't expect things to be so radically different in 2006 than the end of 2005 quite yet.