NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Emerald Emblem

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

The 3rd instalment of the Ultimate Ninja Storm franchise, hits Xbox 360 and PS3 on the 30th of March in Europe, the demo is up now on the European PSN (I assume on Xbox360 as well) and when you clear it you'll get a nice surprise but mighty huge spoiler at the end of it.

Do you know what the spoiler is?

I tried the demo, didn't enjoy it.

I do know the spoiler, but then it might not be, I shan't deny I'm behind on Shippuden and don't know how far it's gotten in the anime.

Mastered demon fox chakra Naruto is a playable character.

Naruto has met 'Bee and mastered the Kyuubi, unlocking his new powers (but has yet to really use them)

Will the demo be a big spoiler? Simple yes/no answer would be great :heh:

Naruto has met 'Bee and mastered the Kyuubi, unlocking his new powers (but has yet to really use them)

Will the demo be a big spoiler? Simple yes/no answer would be great :heh:

For you Shorty, no.

The demo is 3 story fights. If you are up to date with Shippuden there are no spoilers, but in case you aren't I'll spoiler the fights.

Naruto, Sakura and Sai vs Sasuke, first meeting in the Shippuden Story at one of Orochimaru's hideouts. Naruto (Sage mode) vs Pain and Naruto vs Tobi when they meet in the land of Steel.

Beat them and you get to see a massive final trailer.

Totally forgot this game was coming out, now I have no money for it :mad:

I'll just buy it in a few months time. I don't even watch the show but the game is fun lol

Sign in to follow this