NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney Mafia - Sign-up Thread

Alright, count me in. Haven't played a mafia game in absolute donkies (and have never played PW) but with the forum URL changing temporarily, my work filter is allowing this place through :grin:... so why not use that to occupy my mind with some daytime mafia.

Well, damn! First I make a couple of big changes to the game, now I have two newcomers? I hope this doesn't delay things much...

Well, damn! First I make a couple of big changes to the game, now I have two newcomers? I hope this doesn't delay things much...

I already don't trust you. You were a shady character in the first mafia weren't you? ;)

(I wasn't in the first mafia :heh:)

Well, we were in cahoots in the Space Mafia, though. Good times...I still can't believe you weren't lynched back then.

(I wasn't in the first mafia :heh:)

Well, we were in cahoots in the Space Mafia, though. Good times...I still can't believe you weren't lynched back then.

(That must have been Shino. Apologies for getting you mixed up. Actually, thinking about it, there was a good bunch of people playing mafia back then who aren't around any more...)

Lol, were you our mafia don in the Space Mafia? That one was a great laugh.

Oh yeah, you kidnapped people, right? And there was Mundi, who played a great game, until he miscounted things and gave himself away.

Man, that was a great game.

Should start this weekend, hopefully. I still need to finish writing the roles before sending them.

Should start this weekend, hopefully. I still need to finish writing the roles before sending them.

Groovy.

For some reason I thought you were on the verge of starting it when I sneaked in with my sign up, but I've noticed theres atleast one other ongoing mafia game, so started wondering if you were waiting for it to wind up.

Haha, I was supposed to have started this earlier, but I ended up delaying things :heh:(why can't I keep a proper schedule?)

By the way, sign-ups are officially closed.