N-Europe

Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi featuring Norah Jones - Black (Google Chrome experiment)

Sméagol

Yes! I did it! I’ve used up every single available character space in the title. I must’ve broken a record. Do I win something?

Anyway.

I love this song. I just heard it on the radio again.. And decided it should get a thread. For those just interested in the song:

But for those interested in an interactive experience based on the song, should click here:

[Rome]

I don't know the technical requirements, but it is based on HTML 5, javascript and WebGL. It doesn't hurt to make sure you use the latest version of Chrome (again, don't know if other browsers work. When this experiment launched I believe 11 was the current Chrome version), and you have the latest graphic drivers installed. And make sure you don't have crap internet, that last thing was the only thing holding me back from getting this to fully work some time ago.

[behind the scenes]

Edit:

Quick test of all the browsers I have installed: it only works with Chrome. It does something on Firefox, and won’t even let you start on Safari, Opera or Internet Explorer. Haven’t tried developpers versions though, I heard Opera had one with WebGL support, but dunno if that’ll work. IE 10 doesn’t work.

Edited by Sméagol