Boom Street

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Finally picked this up after @Josh64 kept going on.

THE GAME LASTS FOR BLOODY EVER! I just spent the last three hours playing one match!

It was enjoyable for the most part, then became tedious. Then I got all the money I needed but was trapped on an island and then Toad kept investing in property that myself and Yoshi had stock in so suddenly Yoshi got a load of money, went to the bank and I came in second!

Finally picked this up after @Josh64 kept going on.

THE GAME LASTS FOR BLOODY EVER! I just spent the last three hours playing one match!

It was enjoyable for the most part, then became tedious. Then I got all the money I needed but was trapped on an island and then Toad kept investing in property that myself and Yoshi had stock in so suddenly Yoshi got a load of money, went to the bank and I came in second!

Some matches can go on a bit :p Have you tried buying out properties and getting an entire set yet? That alone can add to the fun!

And make sure you check out the target amount before a game! They're generally 10,000 15,000 and 20,000 so you can (kind of) decide how much BOOMING you wish to do

I did discover that you can turn off the chit chat and increase the speed, which helped. Also discover you can save and come back!

Aah I forgot to mention that, I changed the speed ages ago, I can see why you were angry at the length of the games now :P

The needless chit chat is also a good thing to get rid of, apart from when you are against Birdo, she's hilarious.