N-Europe

3D Pokédex App

Ashley

It looks great! The models are amazing.

I'm hoping that when we get to see Pokémon on the WiiU they look like animals with fur and scales and not plasticy. But these models are really smooth and impressive, even for the 3DS!

Na they won't go to that end of the spectrum. They'll focus on them being animeish

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Deoxys one would have looked better without the other Pokemon next to him.

I'm still trying to fill my 3D Pokedex up. I think i'm around 130-140 now but I sometimes have to wait days before I can get a new one via spotpass. I have tried scanning more markers but that usually only works for a couple of days and then the thing stops again! I wanna try finish it before the new app arrives.

Thanks @\-Dem0\-, hard to come up with decent ideas though.

Annoyingly, I don't want to use ridiculous amounts of ink, so I have to take a screenshot with one Pokémon, then load that image and add another and so on...but on the plus side, it means I can do things with them at different stages of their animations

Did one of a destroyed lab with Mewtwo, but not my best

mewtwolab.jpg

Trying to think of one with the muskedeers but can't decide on a decent backdrop. Was thinking of a play on the new movie...the Muskedeers VS Kyurem

I've never heard of this till now, how does it work? Is there a limit to the number of Pokemon you can have in one image?

I meant by printing out the AR markers :p

That said, you can't have more than 13 on screen at any one time

Looks like Keldeo is kicking some dirt at Cobalion's face. How many have you made so far?

Just 9. Trying to get the best ideas for them so it's not generic "Pokemon in real life environment". Sky and Sea push that, but I think I managed to pull it off

Plus, Keldeo's animation is that it spins around, shooting water out of it's feet

Have an awesome idea for one, but the game inexplicably lacks Meloetta

I've got some good ideas myself :)

btw nice to see your views on ONM, and I agree seeing what other people can make with this will be very interesting.

I swear i'm never gonna finish the original Pokedex as the game just refuses to give me any more Pokemon. It happened again recently so I scanned the last ones in. This helped for 2 days and now they stopped again. Is there a reason for this or is it just some sort of stupid glitch. I have no more markers to scan so it looks like i'm pretty much screwed.

I swear i'm never gonna finish the original Pokedex as the game just refuses to give me any more Pokemon. It happened again recently so I scanned the last ones in. This helped for 2 days and now they stopped again. Is there a reason for this or is it just some sort of stupid glitch. I have no more markers to scan so it looks like i'm pretty much screwed.

It seems they did that intentionally to try and get you to trade. There will likely be an update soon (it disappears from the eShop in October) which will automatically activate them so they'll come via SpotPass. Japan had that

It seems they did that intentionally to try and get you to trade. There will likely be an update soon (it disappears from the eShop in October) which will automatically activate them so they'll come via SpotPass. Japan had that

YAY! :bouncy:

You know I love the idea of Streetpass but over here in the UK it just doesn't work, unless you go to some event or something. Very annoying. You should be able to trade online with people on your friends list.

You know I love the idea of Streetpass but over here in the UK it just doesn't work, unless you go to some event or something. Very annoying. You should be able to trade online with people on your friends list.

The trick of using street pass is going outside :heh:

Heck I take my 3DS in a town with like 100,000 population and I still get different randoms when I walk the streets for like half an hour xD