NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Britprog

Nintendo Power Talks to Developers About Nintendo Revolution

Check out this link for an article on the write up of Feb 2006(???) issue of Nintendo Power regarding more developer feedback for the Revo controller. Thanks for guys over at Revolution Report for this one.

It seems that developers are genuinely excited about the Revo, we never had this much positive quotes for the GameCube. Nintendo will kick ass this time round.

Great quotes! I'm pleased to see that so many developers have got excting plans for the Revolution.

How will Spider-Man's Revolution webs be cast, Tony Hawk's deck be flipped and Call of Duty grenades be thrown?"

Sounds like confirmation, i hope these games are optimized for the system, like American Sk8land was for the DS.

great feedback from other developers and yea it does sound like a confirmation which is fine by me

all we need to hope for now is that these developers do the revolution justice. If we see some solid games in the first 6 months as well as 3rd party support then i have no doubt that nintendo could easily become the market leader once again.

Great to hear it, I like the thought of how developers are full of ideas for the Revolution just because of how differnt the controller is.

truely something i wanted to hear, cheers for the Link Britprog.

This is a positive. Hopefully developers will follow through with their positive views.

Developers will follow through.

im not too worried about developers after all the positive comments, but will publishers follow through?

im not too worried about developers after all the positive comments, but will publishers follow through?

What do you mean 'publishers'. It is far easier to publish a game than to develop it.

And I don't think there will be a problem with the majority of them, especially the big names;

EA

Ubisoft

Namco

Capcom

Square-Enix

THQ

Activision

All of whom have supported Nintendo fairly well with the GCN.

But then there are the outliers that are 'meh';

Take Two

Eidos

Midway

So we'll have to wait and see.

i mean developers arent going to make a game if they have nobody to publish it. Publishers are the ones in control because developers dont have the money to fund and publish their own work.

We've heard from developers but we havent heard much from publishers

i mean developers arent going to make a game if they have nobody to publish it. Publishers are the ones in control because developers dont have the money to fund and publish their own work.

We've heard from developers but we havent heard much from publishers

Most if not all the developers Nintendo Power spoke to publish their own games :p

Sign in to follow this