NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ike

Dragon Quest Collection

- Wii collection includes 5 games

- games included are: Dragon Quest (Famicom), Dragon Quest 2 (Famicom), Dragon Quest 3 (Famicom), Dragon Quest 1&2 (Super Famicom) and Dragon Quest 3 (Super Famicom)

- original versions running on Wii

- played with Wiimote, Classic Controller/Pro and the Game Cube conroller

- September release

- being released as a commemorative 25th anniversary title for the Dragon Quest series

- 57 million Dragon Quest franchise units sold as of December 2010

- special anniversary site coming

- more anniversary celebrations as well

- Wii collection will include bonus items

dq25anv.jpg

dqcoll_logo.jpg

dragon_quest_anniversary_wii.jpg

- http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=157861

I seriously hope this gets an English release, though it seems unlikely due to the fact most of the games weren't released in English originally.

You guys better start praying that Nintendo are game enough to publish it over here, it's the only company that looks like it wants to give it a chance over here (If anything the release of this game over here all depends on how well DQVI does over here)

This will NEVER come out over here, which is a shame as it looks ACE!

It is Ace, it's worth getting it for Dragon Quest III SNES alone, the game is absoloutly epic.

I still have hope Very little though :( that Nintendo would be eager to bring it over here to allow westerners a type of warm up before DQX gets shown.

Yeah, especially since DQ I, II and III (and VII) are still unreleased in Europe.

I noticed the prices of the SNES versions have plummeted, not sure if it's a direct result of this being announced or if Play Asia are just getting rid of them but they used be £30+, now they are less than £18. Got my copy of DQ I & II SNES on it's way :)

Now that is awesome!!!

I've suddenly got the urge to run about in either Erdrick's or the Metal King armour!

pre-ordered the whole fucking lot, the pleasures of being a rich bastard xD

Buy a set for me then ;)

Yay, my copy arrived today! Was expecting some other Dragon Quest items which shipped earlier than the collection did :wtf:::shrug:

Box:

HNI_0019.JPG

Close up on the Mini Medal & pouch:

HNI_0022.JPG

Close up of book:

HNI_0025.JPG

Originally I thought it was a guide for the games, but it actually contains official artwork, comics and interviews. It does include some tips for the games as well.

And of course the game box:

HNI_0027.JPG

Sign in to follow this