NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mcj metroid

School/ college work help thread

Been a while since we have had this one.

For one of our modules we have to make up our own topic, do an annotated bibliography on it of about 20 sources and then write an essay.

The topic can be anything in the digital media realm, So I would love to do mine on something to do with videogames and perhaps in particular videogame music.

I'm just useless at coming up with a TITLE or idea for these things.

DO any of ye know any good acedemic articles or whatever or have any ideas for me.

the main idea is that I argue a point in this by comparing shit.

Just looking for ideas thanks :)

Post yours below :)

A study of the impact of music within the videogame industry

Something along those lines?

When I was doing media studies we were told the make the titles like that... mine was 'A study of conflicting genres within the cult TV series, Firefly' :awesome:

When I was doing media studies we were told the make the titles like that... mine was 'A study of conflicting genres within the cult TV series, Firefly' :awesome:

That sounds like an awesome thing to do an article on.

A study of the impact of music within the videogame industry

Something along those lines?

hmm perhaps too broad for what i'm going for. I might restrict it to console gaming for one. This lecturer also HATES timelines, so I gotta avoid that.

Oh it's gonna be tough but thansk for the help.

You should write your piece and title it at the end. I could never think of a title until I'd done my research and at least got into it a little. Far too many possibilities to narrow it down this early.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You should write your piece and title it at the end. I could never think of a title until I'd done my research and at least got into it a little. Far too many possibilities to narrow it down this early.

I agree with Will, when I was doing my ND course for computer graphics, I struggled with my essay's but one of the things I found easyer was to title the eassy after the research and a mockup of the essay was done. You then know what the essay itself is about and can then define the title from there.

Sign in to follow this