N-Europe

Antichrist

Beast

I got Antichrist on DVD, which I found the other day. I haven't watched it yet but I might do tonight, did anybody else here like it?

It's stunning. Shocking. And hilarious. And my favourite thing about it is that things just happen, and you have to accept it and move on; the director pretty much says not to read into anything.

Charlotte G is the best.;

Why do you think it's a failure? It's a wonderful film.

Was this to me? Sorry, was a little unsure, lmao. If it was, I can't really comment if I think it is or isn't since I haven't seen it.

It's stunning. Shocking. And hilarious. And my favourite thing about it is that things just happen, and you have to accept it and move on; the director pretty much says not to read into anything.

Charlotte G is the best.;

Hmmm, that sounds interesting...I think I will watch it tonight, hopefully. If not tonight, definitely tomorrow!

Antichrist is the best movie I'll never see again. It was terrifying and horrifible but shockingly good. The actors do their parts so well.

I saw it in the cinema and although it's been almost two year since I saw it (well, one and a half years to be exact), I still remember how I felt after having watched it. I own it on DVD but haven't got the guts to see it again.

But seriously, watch it! It's a great movie.

Antichrist is the best movie I'll never see again. It was terrifying and horrifible but shockingly good. The actors do their parts so well.

I saw it in the cinema and although it's been almost two year since I saw it (well, one and a half years to be exact), I still remember how I felt after having watched it. I own it on DVD but haven't got the guts to see it again.

But seriously, watch it! It's a great movie.

Ya it's brill.

Loved it (I love Lars Von Trier as a director too), but I just turned the DVD off a few weeks ago, only about 15 mins in. I don't think I wanted to watch it again. :p

Thread rip fail.