NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Wii to PC Monitor

I have one. It's utter shit. sry to say. I tried using one and it was really awful.Dare you to play SSBB on it, black screens are more frequent then anything else on the screen.

I'll give my score for it as well

3/10

It takes a lot from me to want to take my Wii all the way back down to the family room and play it when no one else is around. But I did. Hence why it gets that score.

The same cable from Mayflash? Haven't tried SSBB with this myself, but all the other games have been more or less fine...

Yeah it goes crazy. Even playing No More Heroes, the moment Travis goes in a rampage. blank screen for like half the whole rampage time. Now that sucks my friend.

that vga cable start flickering after few days usage i use it for ps3 and wii

in my opinion best possible result for wii is in component cable

Hmm, those faults are pretty bad. I'd like to be able to play VC and WiiWare games. And Little King's Story of course. So if I can't play those, then it's not really worth it...

Will it be that way with every cable or just the one you have?

Jim is telling me to just get a tv, as I completely forgot I need to put my speakers somewhere too. The speakers I have are old (not even sure they work anymore) and big, and my tv table is really quite small... So I'm a bit on the fence about what to do heh.

I needed one screen for all my PC/Games Consoles so I went for a Samsung Monitor/TV combo, which has all the necessary connections.

Hmm, those faults are pretty bad. I'd like to be able to play VC and WiiWare games. And Little King's Story of course. So if I can't play those, then it's not really worth it...

Will it be that way with every cable or just the one you have?

Jim is telling me to just get a tv, as I completely forgot I need to put my speakers somewhere too. The speakers I have are old (not even sure they work anymore) and big, and my tv table is really quite small... So I'm a bit on the fence about what to do heh.

If your computer has a DVI output you can just get a DVI to HDMI cable and for the Wii you ideally want component input but could also do with anything from cinch to scart.

In case you are considering a cheap TV I heard they have pretty slow reaction times so you could see blurry images in fast-moving games. The only way to be sure the image stays sharp is to test it.

Edited by Konfucius

Sign in to follow this