N-Europe

Dragonball Z Kai

mcj metroid

I never remembered them showing the original series on tv actually.

I've seen dubs on-line but there's a lot of material in it they would never show for kids on tv. But the original series doesn't seem to have a whole load of filler. Maybe it does but I find it's a lot faster paced.

I find it baffling that DBZ got aired in English-speaking countries before the original DB. Even if it is less popular, it's the series that introduces most of the cast at the beginning of Z.

There isn't much to censor, honestly. Nudity is used for comedy a couple of times (and the most explicit parts can be easily hidden), the innuendo in the dialogue is just that, General Blue being gay can easily be hidden, etc.

I find it baffling that DBZ got aired in English-speaking countries before the original DB. Even if it is less popular, it's the series that introduces most of the cast at the beginning of Z.

There isn't much to censor, honestly. Nudity is used for comedy a couple of times (and the most explicit parts can be easily hidden), the innuendo in the dialogue is just that, General Blue being gay can easily be hidden, etc.

it's just harder to hide in DB :D