NEurope
jayseven

Deadly Premonition

I used the 'mention' tags and it still didn't work. :p

@%1;

@%1;

@%1;

My favorite quote is how the reworked controls will lead to "an even better combat experience", like the combat was any good to begin with!

The DLC will apparently "expand the mystery beyond the original game", so keep your fingers crossed for something other than arena fights. Though arena fights in a game with combat like this would be pretty weird, so adding that would be pretty mysterious, I guess!

Try using the code I put, but without the dots..? I can definitely be tagged @notetoself.

There were arena fights in the game remember? Those 'psychic spots' where you had to clear rooms of enemies (same room often, so essentially the same as waves of enemies). But it'd be very unlikely for more of these to be DLC because, as you say, there's no expanded story doing that!

Wish I hadn't sold the game - they didn't release it in Aus because it would have, most likely, been refused classification... However they are finally introducing an 18+ certification for games (currently MA15+ is the highest it goes) -- but I'll be back in sensible EU by then.

I might purchase the PS3 director's cut anyway, and take it to a friend's house to play. All depending on how new the experience is and what dlc is available.

[.mention=565.]jayseven[./mention.]

Just wanna try it :P Anyway glad this is getting this treatment..... I've never played it and love it as an idea.

I didn't add the member ID, because it's not usually needed.

Seems like it should be possible to tag the untaggable @Nando this way.

Edit: No idea if that actually worked. The forum still doesn't like the slashes. :heh: