N-Europe

iMac for sale

Caris

I have an iMac for sale, I actually sold one a couple of year ago to Dazzybee but I've decided to go down the laptop route and I'm selling my new one.

I'll just copy and paste what I wrote elsewhere.

"For sale is my 20" iMac. It's the latest generation before they switched to the 21.5" models. It has a 2.66Ghz CPU, 9400m GPU, 4GB ram (I will include the original 2GB) and a 320GB Western Digital Hard Drive.

The system was bought in May 2009 and has AppleCare applied to the machine so it has aprroximanty 1.5 years of warranty left.

As previously mentioned I upgraded the memory to 4GB, and I also have the orginal 2GB which will be included.

The computer comes boxed with the wired Apple mouse and keyboard (not wireless as seen in the picture) and they have never been used so they're brand new. It also comes with restore disks which you would expect (Leopard) and a separate Snow Leopard retail disk I bought.

The system is in amazing condition with just a few very, very light marks on it. The screen is prestine with no dead pixels or scracthes.

I'm asking £499 plus shipping (which will be around £45 next day insured) for the machine which is ridiculously cheap. The only reason I'm selling it this cheap is because it's been sitting in my spare bedroom for months and I just haven't got round to selling it, plus I would rather avoid Ebay if possible.

This is an absolute steal, I know I could get around £700 if I really tried with all the extras like Apple Care and the memory upgrade, maybe even more. But I'm pretty tight on cash at the minute and would like a quick sale.

I've been around on this forum for years and sold everything from Macs, to iPods to iPhones so I'm pretty sure I can get people to vouch for me. I also have an Ebay account with 50+ feedback buying and selling so you can be rest assured I'm a good guy to deal with.

If you live in the Newcastle area you're more than welcome to come and view the computer. If you have any question don't hesitate to ask."

Thanks for looking!

p1000666.jpg