N-Europe

You F****** Ginger Geek

flameboy

I was driving back from town, picked my girlfriend up. It was about 1am.

Stopped at traffic lights and black Fiesta pulled up next to us, a fuck ugly kid with huge ears hangs out of his window shouting something at me, so I wind my window down and ask What he said, and he then says "Mate you're glasses are like fucking jam jars, you should of gone to specsavers". the lights go green, Said Fiesta drives off showing off pulling away quick. this Kid is still hanging out the window looking back at me shaking is head in a 'no' sorta motion.

Seriously...

this kids face looked like an 'outy' belly button. No right to insult anyone else with a face like that, his ears were completely out of proportion for his face, they were huge, and he has the cheek to tell me to go to Specsavers, when I'm wearing a pair of Tommy Hilfigure glasses that set me back £175.... £175..... that's the sort of money this kid could only dream of holding judging by his face and choice of top (from what I could see).

I just don't understand the world. I felt pissed off with what he said but at the same time satisfied with myself knowing the fact that I was driving home at 1am with my girlfriend, so I was on the road at that time of night serving a purpose, not being a fucking moron shouting abuse and insulting people as a fun thing to do on a Saturday night. Seriously some people need to get a hobby!