NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Deathjam

Firefall

New game which I have never heard about until now but looks like an MMO Borderlands.

Check out the vids and see if you concur.

Pretty Impressive if you ask me

Pretty much

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/09/03/red-5-studios-reveal-firefall-coming-to-pc-near-the-end-of-201/

'it relies on an in-game market place for profit'

The gameplay looks pretty slick. As it has been said, akin to Borderlands.

---

I want Borderlands 2. I remember completing it and saying it was a 7/10 game, but that's probably because I was grinding to complete every mission at the end. All it needs is a few more bosses, more unique areas, and greater mission variety. Then I'm all over the sequel.

Pretty much

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/09/03/red-5-studios-reveal-firefall-coming-to-pc-near-the-end-of-201/

'it relies on an in-game market place for profit'

The gameplay looks pretty slick. As it has been said, akin to Borderlands.

---

I want Borderlands 2. I remember completing it and saying it was a 7/10 game, but that's probably because I was grinding to complete every mission at the end. All it needs is a few more bosses, more unique areas, and greater mission variety. Then I'm all over the sequel.

Playing borderlands now on the pc. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING AWESOME GAME. Love it. Played through the campaign with a mate, myself as the siren and he as the hunter. Now gonna play through the dlc, some of which is crazy hard!

I picked the sniper class. It was badass.

You mean on Borderlands? I played a Hunter all the way through and found him to be pretty fail. Bloodwing was awesome but the further you got through the game, the more useless Sniper Rifles and pistols became, you were much better off with a 8x/4x fire SMG or a shotgun.

You mean on Borderlands? I played a Hunter all the way through and found him to be pretty fail. Bloodwing was awesome but the further you got through the game, the more useless Sniper Rifles and pistols became, you were much better off with a 8x/4x fire SMG or a shotgun.

LIES. A good sniper rifle downs opponents in one hit, especially if it catches the head. Even as a siren I had a sniper that i decided not to use because the game became too easy with it.

Revolvers I love. Get one that regenerates ammo, low recoil, and high accuracy and you can have the power of a bloody rocket launcher in your hand.

SMGs are win though, but really useful for close quarters combat.

If anything though, it's the alien weapons that truly suck.

Sign in to follow this