NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dabookerman

narnia...and KONG!!!!

Just hope peter jackson does a gud job of halo 3 , even though he aint directing.

What? I've clearly missed something...

I just got back from seeing Narnia and I wasnt impressed. Thing is LotR has set the bar for fantasy films and even though people say it should be Narnia will be compared to it.

The acting is terrible in it as are the costumes. The whole armour the kids wear seem to be like the little plastic sets you used to be able to get when I was a kid. There are some stupid things that happen in the movie which i will put in spoiler boxes.

Peter at the end fights 1 on 1 with a minotaur. Hes what like 12 and can stand up against a huge beast

The fact one o the girls gets a bow and arrow set and she fires 2 arrows in the whole film.

The kids somehow know how to command an army and fight with swords

Whats the deal with santa giving weapons to kids? Merry Christmas have a sword!

I will say that I did enjoy Liam Neesons performance and the music was awesome but other than that it was very disappointing. Kong should be a hell of alot better.

In answer to all of those. Narnia is magical and fictional. It's the way it was written and was written for children and adults who still have an imagination. It's not meant to be realistic.

And to some other guy who posted earlier, they are making the films in publication order not chronological. He wrote them in the order they are gonna make them. Prince Caspian is next and they're already writing the script.

I saw King Kong this night (night to 12/10), and it fucking OWNZ!!!!!! I guess u all have seen the trailer and when Kong races of in a wrestle with T-Rex, well... OMFG! The best movie scene ever made! The film is brilliant!!!! Go see it!!

As far as I can tell this thread is broken, so set up / use new ones for this talk.

Sign in to follow this