Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Recent Gigs

Jon

Seen anything that rocked your socks off lately?

I saw Blink 182 at the AECC last night and it was awesome. My favourite band growing up, I never thought I'd get the chance to see them after they broke up but there I was last night. They seemed like they were getting on better than ever and their whole performance from the music to the humour was top notch. Will post some dodgy looking pics once i've uploaded them.

Ah would love to have seen Blink 182 on this tour. Saw them a couple of times back in the day, great live band. Travis on the drums is amazing.

I've just got back from seeing Kasabian at the Belsonic Festival in Belfast. Crazy small outdoor gig. They were truely amazing. The whole gig was immense. Love Kasabian. I'M ON FIRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!

They were supported by Ash, who were ok. feel they have lost it without charlotte et al. Russell from Bloc Party was on guitar for them which was a bit strange.

Edited by Platty

I've only ever been to one gig (I'm not counting Mickey Joe Hart if you know who that is, I also sneaked into the conert :p) and that was earlier this year, Lady Gaga.

Despite the hate that she gets, I thought she was phenomenal and I'm greatly looking forward to seeing her again this October ^_^