N-Europe

RC Cars (and other RC Stuff)

Goafer

Recently got myself one of these for a bit of fun:

LOSB0230.jpg

They're made by Team Losi, who make full size, nitro (fuel powered to those without the lingo) cars and the micro ones are built in the same way, but on a much smaller scale. This means that they're completely upgradeable, surprisingly strong and quite fast. The current record is 60ish mph out of one of these. Out of the box, they'll do 14mph.

So far, I've upgraded the motor, battery and added new wheels. It's great fun tinkering with them. Here is how mine looks at the minute, with controller so you can see how small they are:

P8146512.jpg

I've also got a drift car that I built from kit form somewhere that needs a bit of TLC. A picture of it when I got it:

Photo-0279.jpg

And a video of some drift cars in action so you get an idea why they're different:

And some bonus pictures of my old ones that I no longer have. They were nitro powered and I don't have the patience. Electric ones are much more simple to run.

IMAG00066.jpg

Photo-0282.jpg

Anyone else into/used to be into RC stuff? They're a bit sad really, but I love tinkering with them and upgrading them. Driving them gets boring after a while though.