NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Blackfox

Christmas Charities.

Well, we all know this is the season to be jolly etc, and for most of us, it will be. I can probably assume safely that most of us here will enjoy a happy and relaxed Christmas with our families and friends. However, there will be some families that wont have a good Christmas. They might live in a poor country or be ill, so i propose that as a community we all do our bit to help less fortunate people than ourselves.

Now, Oxfam are running a special service that allows people to buy gifts for less fortunate people than ourselves, and starting from £6 you can make a difference to people's lives.

Now, i have a goat that my mum bought as part of my pressie, and its good to know that people will have a good living thanks to this goat, for a couple of years. So i urge you all to contribute.

http://www.oxfamunwrapped.com/

If any of you have any other charitible organisations you'd like to nominate too, then post 'em here.

Just as an after thought, if people are willing to pledge money, then I'll set up a Paypal account so that we could all contribute to one big thing perhaps. I'll see how this thread goes before I create it.

Anyway, get donating/pledging - hopefully we can all make a difference to people's lives. I need to revise now, I'll come back to this thread tomorrow.

Someone put a huge novelty beard on that goat and i'll be happy.

I've already given to the "cow fund" thing that they ran a few months back. Not again...nooo!

Cant belive its nearly a year since the devastating tsunami in asia, im gonna give some of my xmas money to that. No doubt there will be reports on the news on boxing day, i wonder how bad it still is.

do they have an option on there to keep the goat as a pet?

Umm no, that would just be defeating the point of it all..

lol a goat hmm do you ship to alaska? haha poor goat would die on the way here:(

Did you read this thread? Oxfam send the goat to Africa where they need a goat.... :indeed:

Why on earth are you showing us charity sites? Surely people can see them verywhere they go, people asking for money and shit. Dumb idea. People, don't trust him with your money. Hes an internet fraudster currently living in the caves of Afghanistan, tricking young boys into giving their money and much more.

because its christmas time--the time for giving--haha not...

Haha, yes.

Remind me why we celebrate Christmas and give presents at Christmas?

if you do set up the paypal account i'd be happy to contribute, but unfortunately it won't be a great amount as i'm always skint in december.

Sign in to follow this