Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

OK, Smash Bros R Characters?

Hamish

I can't think of any that haven't been suggested millions of times before, but personally, I'd like to see Wario, Waluigi, Olimar, a space pirate, Darunia, one of the Wario Ware characters, and, to up the number of female characters so my girlfriend would want to play more, maybe Toadette, Misty, Princess Ruto and Cackeletta (from Superstar Saga).

What I don't want, like people have already said, are clones of existing characters (although extra clones are better than nothing at all, I suppose) and any non-Nintendo characters.

It's a shame that they can't add third party characters.

Viewtiful Joe would be perfect, it's a shame red hot rumble just isn't all that good.

I'm going to take a wild guess here.

Now if you go back to Super Smash Bros Melee, and looked at Roy's Trophy, you'd notice 'Future Release' where it would usually show the game name they debuted from. Basically, Roy was used as a character to advertise the next Fire Emblem game (which unfortunately never was released outside of Japan).

Now I think this is going to happen again, we are going to be given a character that we may never have seen before, to hype up a new game.

Also, we're gonna be given more retro characters for definite. Look out for another appearence of 'why is he so popular?' Dry Bones, Kid Icarus, Little Mac and ROB in the future. Not that I'm complaining about this, would be quite good actually.

actually roy is in fire emblem (1st one) for the gba but they changed his name to Eliwood. I noticed this when i read one of Roy's tropheys

That was released after Smash Bros Melee.

Also, Eliwood is Roy's Father. Roy had his own GBA game released, but in Japan only. Don't mess with me, I know my Fire Emblem :heh:.