N-Europe

¡ʎɐp slooɟ lıɹdɐ

Cube

might be catching ew :P

Hmm, probably not

ZU, the other forum i visit now and then takes the April Fools too far. So far, that the server crashes every year they do it. And if you do get online on the day, the kids have over-run the place and ruin it for everyone who wants to visit.

Hmm, probably not

ZU, the other forum i visit now and then takes the April Fools too far. So far, that the server crashes every year they do it. And if you do get online on the day, the kids have over-run the place and ruin it for everyone who wants to visit.

Oh, you visit Zelda Universe? I used to go to that place for all my Zelda info. :)

He said that the banks could do less damage to the economy if there were more holidays.

Made me smile. :D

Oh, you visit Zelda Universe? I used to go to that place for all my Zelda info. :)

I havn't been on fully for a long time. I stopped going all the time because they cannot control the spam, and always allow them to run amock every Easter/Summer/Christmas. It really puts you off going to be fair.

I havn't been on fully for a long time. I stopped going all the time because they cannot control the spam, and always allow them to run amock every Easter/Summer/Christmas. It really puts you off going to be fair.

Well, I never visited their forums. Only read their info sections and articles and stuff. Great place - apart from the spam, apparently.

Well, I never visited their forums. Only read their info sections and articles and stuff. Great place - apart from the spam, apparently.

It's not too bad, i just get really fed up of spammers ruining the fun and enjoyment of others. Many of the veterans have left over the years because of these people. Probably why i don't go on as often as i used to.