NEurope
CoolFunkMan

F.3.A.R

Yes, this is a thread about F.E.A.R 3, just Monolith have gone for the trend of adding numbers to game names... :heh:

Here's the pic, from a Spanish magazine:

4l6akn.jpg

All we have is that teaser pic right now, but there's still speculation, right?

Personally, I hope Point Man from the first F.E.A.R returns to take down Alma and Becketts child. Though that's likely, as it's what F.E.A.R 2 was hinting.

Is it just me, or does that picture look like a PS1 game box? Think it's the lettering down the side.

Anyway, more FEAR. Always good news!

Holy shit, those are the most realistic graphics I've ever seen! That can't be on the 360/PS3!

Holy shit, those are the most realistic graphics I've ever seen! That can't be on the 360/PS3!

I hope you're being sarcastic at the trailer for only showing some blink-and-you-miss-it ingame footage?

From what I've read so far, it's pretty interesting. I'm thinking of buying part 2 for reallo cheapo now. Is it worth it?

I hope you're being sarcastic at the trailer for only showing some blink-and-you-miss-it ingame footage?

From what I've read so far, it's pretty interesting. I'm thinking of buying part 2 for reallo cheapo now. Is it worth it?

The single player campaign is only about 8 hours long (I got it when it was first released and completed it in a day.) However, if you can get it for quite cheap, it's worth it. It's not a patch on the first game, but it's still pretty good.

No.

And they've also dropped the 3 being used as the E.

I'd seriously like to hope so. That wasn't even cool when fucking Driv3r done it, nevermind now.

I'd seriously like to hope so. That wasn't even cool when fucking Driv3r done it, nevermind now.

I saw it typed out as F.E.A.R 3 in Gameinformer today, so I think they did truly change it.

Yeah they really have done; I think I heard that on the Giantbombcast maybe?

I'm not sure, or Rebel, or 1Up.

But yeah, they have.