NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stewilo2005

Kingdom Hearts 3 Sort Of Confirmed

I don't know if it has been posted before or not but I found this today. Either way i'm really excited over this xD.

Tetsuya Nomura

"In the secret movie in Birth by Sleep, Sora’s long awaited re-entry implies that future developments are in the works. Therefore, please look forward to the appearance of Sora’s future activities when they are prepared. Though saying that, I can’t say what kind of title it might become. Concerning Kingdom Hearts III, since there is demand from the current fans around the world, I will do my best to bring it into realization as quickly as possible."

http://heartstation.org/?p=2049

Edited by Stewilo2005
Adding spoiler warning

Kingdom Hearts is one of the best games I've ever played, so I'm standing with arms outstretched for KH3.

I kinda hated KH2 though.

Not quite thread worthy but cool news I guess.

I didn't know where else to put it ^_^ since it's unknown which console it's going to be on. The way Nomura is it'll probably end up being a PS3 exclusive but I can see SE and Disney wanting it to be on both the 360 and PS3. Or it could even end up on next gen systems if new ones are released in the not too distant future.

I didn't know where else to put it ^_^ since it's unknown which console it's going to be on. The way Nomura is it'll probably end up being a PS3 exclusive but I can see SE and Disney wanting it to be on both the 360 and PS3. Or it could even end up on next gen systems if new ones are released in the not too distant future.

stop giving them ideas...this gen is barely hitting its stride we don't need new hardware :heh:

stop giving them ideas...this gen is barely hitting its stride we don't need new hardware :heh:

Oops my bad :P I know it's way too early, and I can't afford to be forking out for new hardware anyway xD.

Kingdom Hearts is one of the best games I've ever played, so I'm standing with arms outstretched for KH3.

I kinda hated KH2 though.

I remember playing the 1st one and it is still one of my fav games of all time. KH2 was still good but like you I prefer the 1st one more.

Edited by Stewilo2005

Nomura talks about the future of Kingdom Hearts. The next one won't be III but another part of the story. He apparently wants to get a KH game out every year to please fans. I'm happy about his but in a way i'm actually gutted. If too many get released in such short spaces of time the quality might go down and might ruin the shine that the KH series has for me...

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-6894-Video-Game-News-Examiner~y2010m2d17-Nomura-comments-about-the-future-of-Kingdom-Hearts

Sign in to follow this