N-Europe

Simple demo

Bider

wow, you really improved!that's another way of doing a plaformer for the revo, but i cant see much happening in the movie after second 8, the control just tilts to the sides and all of the sudden it shows mario in Crist position and the background is in pieces, it it suppose to be like that?

Your videos are pretty imaginative, I really like your ideas how all these things could work but at the same time it rises the suspicion that many games could be simplified by the controller and it would take little skill to master the controls.

I remember trying to wall jump in Mario 64, it took me so long to master it.

Edit: fixed a writing error (though I guess plenty are left) and I add something:

Please make a Starfox video.

• 3 weeks later...

BTW, I'm working on a tuner version of the Honda Prelude for NFS4:

fae06044.jpg

If you're at all into the Tuner culture, you'll know that a car aint a tuner 'till it's got a games console in it...

Therefore, I wonder if I could have your Revo controler, and maybe a 3D modell of the console itself (dunno if you've realised this yet, but it seems the revo will fit snuggly where the stereo usually fits in...).

And if you could be so kind to make a small TV-screen with a screencap of Metroid Prime 3...

If you wish to do any of this, please convert them to .3ds format, or prefferably as a Zmod file...