N-Europe

Are there any games you CANT play?

I can't get into TLOZ: Wind Waker.Damn it,everyone say it's an excelent game but i get stuck too often.At this part i've been stuck for weeks...

I just found out Tetra is Zelda and that i need to enter the two temples.They are marked and i go to them but i can't enter either.What am i supposed to do,am i too stupid for this game or what?It doesn't say how to enter the dungeons/tamples...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm guessing that the reason it was a spoiler for you was because you didn't play OOT. (i never get sick of it, or metroid...perfect dark however....it frustrates me)

to get into the temples (sorry i don't know how to use that invisible text thing)

you need to go to the volcano and ice island things. you'll see them if you sail around. i think the volcano island is south-ish from dragonroost island. the items you get in them let you into the marked temples. and to get into the ice/volcano things you need a particular warp song...

there should have been more temples and less sailing.

still, i don't get sick of ww either. probablycause i'm a zelda fan (or a link fan ;) )