NEurope
chrizkerr2

WANTED: Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness for PSP

Anyone know where I can find a copy?

It seems all online retailers are out of stock, even on ebay there isn't really any...

I already have the PS2 version, but never got around to completing it, so want to get the PSP version for the extras plus the portable goodness.

Theres one on PlayTrade, 96% positive seller.

http://www.play.com/Games/PSP/4-/3497533/Disgaea-Afternoon-Of-Darkness/Product.html?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=0&source=5063&engine=froogle_videogames&keyword=Disgaea%3A+Afternoon+Of+Darkness+(PSP)

Can't make out if its in stock at Shopto.

http://www.shopto.net/PSP/GAMES/PSPDI01-Disgaea:%20Afternoon%20Of%20Darkness.html

Other than that I'll have a look in my local games shop. They've consistently had multiple copies of it, certainly up until recently when I last looked at the PSP games.

Yeh, I saw that one on Playtrade, only thing about it is "this game has BOX+MANUAL IN ITALIAN, GAME IN ENGLISH " Iam anal about things like that, so would want the english box and manual ;p

And yeh, its out of stock at stopto :(

Went around town yesterday aswell, we have 2 x GAMES, a CeX and a Gamestation, all of which had no copies of it :( Although they had plenty of the DS version (Which I don't want)

Although I just looked on CeX's website, and they say they have some copies available in tooting, since I'm going to be near there today/tomorrow, might pop in and see.

Oh I didn't go near that shop at lunch was too busy. I'll check tomorrow. How much would you pay upto? If they've got it I can either give you the number for them and maybe they can send it to you, or I'll buy it and send it off to you.

Oh I didn't go near that shop at lunch was too busy. I'll check tomorrow. How much would you pay upto? If they've got it I can either give you the number for them and maybe they can send it to you, or I'll buy it and send it off to you.

Just went to Tooting and got it ;p

Probably the most expensive pre-owned game I have ever bought (Cost me £24.00)

Oh well, atleast I finally have it now. Got to try and get this completed before the 2nd one comes out for the PSP ^^

(And thanks for your offer aswell <3 )

Whoa whoa whoa wait wait wait....the second one is coming out on the PSP?

Dewd I logged over 125 hours (or so) on my copy. I fucking love this game. I will be ALL OVER the second if its coming.