N-Europe

Rate My Playlist

Daft

Okay, blah blah Spotify is great. We all know the score, and if you don't...well, get with the times grandma.

Kind of like a cross between Rate my Film/Caption/Mum. So I'll post a play list and then everyone posts a playlist of their own while rating the playlist I posted.

I listen to the playlists that are posted after me and pick a winner. At which point the cycle repeats.

Crazy idea. Might not work but hey it's Summer WOOOOOOO!!!!

RULES:

1) Playlists must not be longer then 10 songs.

2) You must have a theme to your playlist.

3) Remember order of songs in a playlist is important so don't just chuck some songs together without regard.

4) Also a little description would be nice. Not necessary but it would be much appreciated.

------------

review_7.jpg

My Playlist:

Summer Sundays

This is a chilled out playlist for lazy Sunday afternoons. I've gone for a mixture of acoustic guitar and turntabalism (Okay, that one DJ Shadow song) but mostly I just wanted it to be either layed back and chilled.

Have a listen, I hope you like it and hopefully this thread takes off and we can all pick up some great music off each other! :smile:

Edited by Daft
Typos

My spotify worked for a week or so, then it just kept having to rebuffer the music. The rest of my internet is hunky dory, just spotify is being a special.

Shame, since this thread is a good idea. I might make a playlist though, I should be able to manage that.