N-Europe

Connecting my phone to PC

EEVILMURRAY

Strangely... There is nothing on the Samsung website pertaining to this model, which is the S3500, even as it's apparently called the S Beat.

I've tried connecting this phone, which I just bought today, I've updated my Samsung PC Studio 3 and all drivers are up to date. The PC recognises a 'removeable disc' is connected, but the PC studio doesn't acknowledge any phone is connected. My former phone, also a Samsung which used the same software which was acknowledged straight away.

I went on their website which mentions going into device manager and fapping about if it has a yellow question mark, which mine didn't.

Help me pweese! :cry:

Strangely... There is nothing on the Samsung website pertaining to this model, which is the S3500, even as it's apparently called the S Beat.

I've tried connecting this phone, which I just bought today, I've updated my Samsung PC Studio 3 and all drivers are up to date. The PC recognises a 'removeable disc' is connected, but the PC studio doesn't acknowledge any phone is connected. My former phone, also a Samsung which used the same software which was acknowledged straight away.

I went on their website which mentions going into device manager and fapping about if it has a yellow question mark, which mine didn't.

Help me pweese! :cry:

Does a message come up on the phone that says "Phone Mode" and "File Transfer Mode"?

If they do, select phone mode or this type of software doesnt usually work.