N-Europe

Blackberry Curve 8900

Caris

I've a Curve 8320 and it rocks. It can be a bit slow from time to time but that's probably my fault as much as the phones as I try to hop between applications/ media pretty rapidly. The only downside is the camera... which is a measly two megapixels!

Going by that, the 8900 is likely a fine piece of kit too. :)

How do you put pics and vids on a Blackberry? Is it just drag and drop? Also the scroll ball, how are they? They look really fragile from the pictures i see, look like they will clog up with dirt all the time.

The tracker ball? Never had any bother with mine whatsoever- maybe you would if your hands are covered in soil or something, but thats hardly recommended. :indeed: The 8320 is a really solid piece of kit and if need be, you can remove the bit just around the tracker ball so you can get any dirt out.

To put media on it I either just use bluetooth or plug the phone in via usb then drag and drop. Simple! :hehe:

I've a iPhone for nearly 2 year i just don't fancy another one.

EDIT: Just scored the sweetest deal ever, rang up o2 and they were saying how a new 8900 is £260 then the lady on the phone went "oh wait we have some refurbs which are less than 14 days old for £69.99 and you get a 14 day return period".

So i just scored a blackberry for £69.99 and if the new iPhone turns out to be amazing i can just return it :D

Edited by Caris