NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Bren

Fight Night Round 4 (Demo Out)

he_fightnight4.jpg

Just a heads up, couldnt find a previous thread so headshot meh if thers one.

Fight night 4 demo is out, if you pre-order it from GameStation theyll send ya code, its Hatton vs Pacquiao(sp?).

Woooop! CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!

Loving the points system after the round, you get points based on how many punches landed, you can use these to heal ya fighter, get back stamina etc, adds some tactics in to round ending, not just healing.

Anyone else who cant wait for this? lol

Edited by Bren

he_fightnight4.jpg

Just a heads up, couldnt find a previous thread so headshot meh if thers one.

Fight night 4 demo is out, if you pre-order it from GameStation theyll send ya code, its Hatton vs Pacquiao(sp?).

Woooop! CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!

Loving the points system after the round, you get points based on how many punches landed, you can use these to heal ya fighter, get back stamina etc, adds some tactics in to round ending, not just healing.

Anyone else who cant wait for this? lol

This for the ps3? Hmm will wait till its available on PSN actually but cant wait till this is out. Cheeky mate of mine swiped round 3 from my house and is playing that atm. Loved so can't wait till this one comes out. Gametrailers has loads of vids with loads of info.

But people are already wondering if this game is better than the UFC game. I am starting to wonder too after hearing how deep the latter is.

This for the ps3? Hmm will wait till its available on PSN actually but cant wait till this is out. Cheeky mate of mine swiped round 3 from my house and is playing that atm. Loved so can't wait till this one comes out. Gametrailers has loads of vids with loads of info.

But people are already wondering if this game is better than the UFC game. I am starting to wonder too after hearing how deep the latter is.

I expect Fight Night to better when it comes to stand up fighting. If it is not than EA have not done a good job.

I expect Fight Night to better when it comes to stand up fighting. If it is not than EA have not done a good job.

Fair point, but by the looks of the trailers, it looks like they have done their job.

Edited by Deathjam

Fair point, but by the looks of the demo, it looks like they have done their job.

yeah dont get me wrong. just by the vids I think it looks awesome!

The one thing fight night has is head movement which looks great. UFC does not have this!

Well the demo's a good laugh, if you were expecting it to be like fight night 3, it isnt, plays completely different. I play the third a lot at me mates, and when i played this it felt so weird, i reckon its just teethin problems, but its a bit weird at the mo. The punches dont feel like theirs any weight in em, the knockout cameras gud this time, you can move it round and capture replays much better than the third.

The blocking just seems to be up and down now, dont have to pick left n rights anymore, i think the leaning sort of does this.

One lil niggle though, when you dodge and strike, or block n strike, when you hit em it looks like sparks fly off their head, shit effect!

I'll definitly have to give this a go. I've rather developed a taste for large sweaty men getting up close and personal with each other after playing the UFC demo, but I think I'd prefer something slightly more accessible.

Give fight night 3 ago, you can get it dirt cheap nowadays, its one of best sports games on the 360, and its a gud few years old now

Sign in to follow this