NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RoadKill

Pointless 3DMark ePenis thread

Nothing much happening in Tech Talk, and I recently ran 3Dmark again, if you can't be bothered, well, fair enough.

3Dmark-2009-03-28.png

Nothing much happening in Tech Talk, and I recently ran 3Dmark again, if you can't be bothered, well, fair enough.

3Dmark-2009-03-28.png

Is there a way to run all of these without having to download a separate piece of software for each year/iteration?

Is there a way to run all of these without having to download a separate piece of software for each year/iteration?

God no, I only posted all of them at once because then at least you could compare one instead of having to run the lot

ePenis thread?

People are actually gloating about this? Maybe you should measure the strength of your computer in inches, it would be funnier, subtle and good to compare. Also, don't post personal inches - we're talking computers here!

By the way, I've got a mac, so it's probably more like a really shiny, but not-really-that-I-love-gaming-and-need-the-best-pc-powerfull one. It's not a long one, but it does the job.

Subtle is important in this one, since I think I'm already bending the rules enough here...

What? This has nothing to do with Mac vs PC at all, that said, using boot camp anyone can run it as long as it's an Intel mac, so don't even bring that into it

Yes, people do gloat about 3DMark results and people have competitions that are ridiculously over the top with liquid nitrogen cooling and such, my results are nothing like that, but this is tech talk after all

Edited by RoadKill

Sign in to follow this