NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Falcon_BlizZACK

MC Battles - who likes?

Just recently been youtubing for this guy 'Jin's' battles and its really got me hooked now. MC battles may be vulgar, but I truly believe it is Shakespearian in greatness and linguistic evolution. Watch these battles and tell me what you think:

I was messing round on youtube a bit back and found these:

This is the original battle, which is pretty good

This is someones translation

MC battles may be vulgar, but I truly believe it is Shakespearian in greatness and linguistic evolution. Watch these battles and tell me what you think:

I think that statement is full of crap. It's insulting people in rhyme.

I'm not saying it's entertaining to watch, as it is :heh:, I just watched the first during the break of Neighbours, the only thing I "don't like" is the fact the quality isn't great and I can't hear everything.

Bollocks to the discussion involving dubbing and subbing foreign films. We need subbin' on the cussin'.

The first videos pretty impressive. Can't help but be impressed with the speed at which they're able to come up with such funny stuff of the top of they're heads, then incorparate it into rhyme. :bowdown:

I haven't watched the others yet, but will do.

Edited by DuD

lol "there are two types of niggas in this life, son, them that be bitches and them that -- what, you stepping up my face for?" BAM! Fight! I get it, lol. Awesome.

Doesn't do much for me. I like when unusual rhymes happen as much as the next person, but I'm not a big hip-hop/rap fan anyway.

I love the Dose v. Math translation.

Saw it a few months ago and it was the first thing that came to mind at the title of this thread :D

lol "there are two types of niggas in this life, son, them that be bitches and them that -- what, you stepping up my face for?" BAM! Fight! I get it, lol. Awesome.

LOLOL...

"Whats the deal with the wristband... I guess that means you jack off with this hand!" : peace:

"This niggas eyes look like the fucking horizon" : peace:

"Don't even step that yo your ribs will crush... Your so skinny I bet your nipples touch"... XD

Parable and Jin are like the greatest rivals. But most of Jin's opponents are nothing without the Chinese cusses.

I think that statement is full of crap. It's insulting people in rhyme.

Yeah but, you got to take in to account the speed and which they are able to go through their vulcabulary and rhyme the next verse.

I love the MC Battles! Here's Murs, one of my favourite rappers:

I love the MC Battles! Here's Murs, one of my favourite rappers:

That white guy was absolutly crap...

Sign in to follow this