NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dante

Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits

Mike Griffith, president and CEO of Activision Publishing, announced the Greatest Hits repackaging during today's quarterly earnings call, a collection it plans to ship this year for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii.

Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits will feature favorites from previous entries — Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s, Guitar Hero II, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, etc. — updated for full band play, which Activision introduced with World Tour. While to you that may mean playing "Through the Fire and the Flames" on drums, to me it means percussion duties on A Flock of Seagulls "I Ran."

Kotaku

Fucking epic, now all it needs is a budget price, say £24.99 thought tbh probably worth full asking price, meh... anyway good news. :)

It´s probably for those that haven´t gotten into guitar hero that is if it´s gonna get sold cheap.

jimr-milking-cow.jpg

Oh whats that? Sorry, I can't hear over the sound of Activision milking the shit out of a cow.

jimr-milking-cow.jpg

Oh whats that? Sorry, I can't hear of the sound of Activision milking the shit out of a cow.

Excellent. *Bows*

Jordan's got a point. Good one, my acquaintance.

A lot of the songs I wanted to see that werre on previous GH games in full band play have already been done so by Rock Band.

I dunno, though. I say that, but, knowing me... ::shrug:

Sign in to follow this