N-Europe

The YOU-Tube It! Challenge#3: "How To..." (go to page 2 for update)

Mokong

no idea, we weren't told.

Though from what I can figure, he did make a vid where it seemed like he was complaining about some stuff concerning voting and "late entries", but I figured he misunderstood a few things, which I pointed out to him.. that vid he later removed, but was still in... then he made a comment how some entries were longer than 3 mins, when initially the challenge was for vids to be 3 mins or under... but those who did do longer vids did ask for permission to do so and everyone were aware of it too. Sometime after that his entry vanished.... I think he maybe took it a bit too serious...ah well, a bit of drama I guess

It's a shame really, he seemed to have a good personality and brought a bit of variety to the group, and he was doing alright in the voting too before he dropped out. Still though, one person is still gonna get voted out anyway... i tried to tally the votes myself, and things look real close for both first and last place

• 2 weeks later...

Yes actually, the host (Gentosmentos) had some "Real World" (yes it really does exist) stuff to deal with, caused a deal to Episode 3.... but we return this week. Episode 3 should be live on Friday, I'll update here when it is.

EDIT:here's a small update... just trying to create a build up to Episode 3

TEST

TheFilipinoys

MokongX3M

Ok for some reason I can't edit the first post.. weird... everytime I try to save the edits I make I get an Error message... so

Updated:Episode 3 - The "How To..." Challenge

The 3rd episode/week has just begun (after a few delays/technical difficulties) and thought I'd try a small promotion to get you guys watching (and voting)

TheFilipinoys won Immunity in Episode 2 to they are not taking part in the "Challenge"...yet they (like me last episode) still went and made a vid (though unrelated to the challenge.)

And KingB2k8 was eliminated after Episode 2

Here's this weeks vids.

Hosts Introduction Video for the 3rd Ep (this is the vid you need to go comment on to vote)

HOW TO VOTE:

-POST a comment with who you want to vote from their videos.

-1 or 3 different votes total.

-voting ends Wednesday evening PT & ET.

Contestants Videos

(and watch out for me making a cameo in two of the below vids ;))

AznConquerer

JuliusMariano

Poweraaron619

Gasang1

16NotEven

ItsMeMrAquino

JeskAmazing

MokongX3M (Me)

TheFilipinoys: Immunity Vid... no need vote for them, they already through to Episode 4