NEurope
Ashley

New YouTube Tags

Rather than sleep like I should I dug up some info about the new YouTube and vbulletin. Even after not being allowed on the forum for an hour or so (Seriously, HELP!. I help y'all out all the time :heh:)

Anyway there is now a variety of youtube tags.

The normal one has been replaced so it should now go widescreen if possible (if not its letterboxed). For example:

There is also now a seperate tag for HD videos. These WILL NOT work for old videos such as the first Pikmin one I just posted. They will not play. HD stuff is fine. There is a button when you reply that looks like this ythd.jpg The tag for this is

As I said, ONLY for HD videos, not older stuff. If in doubt use the normal one. If you do use this tag best to check to make sure the video plays once you've posted and change back to the normal one if not.

Finally there is now a tag for when you just want to include the music (im looking at you music thread!) Perfect for when the video is not all that. There is a button for it to post and it looks like this: tube_audio.png The tag for this is

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

All the previously posted videos are now using the changed youtube tag, as you may have already noticed.

Any comments or questions shoot.