N-Europe

OFFICIAL Windows Xp SP2 Serial Code

Falcon_BlizZACK

Do you still have that copy of Windows installed somewhere? Cos you can use a program called Magic Jelly Bean to find out the serial key that was used to install it.

Aww, no. I deleted the original partition in order to install it again... Is that the only way? :( (thanks for the help tho). I do have windows XP on the home computer, but it was a manufactuers installation (windows built in).

The codes aren't specific to the disk, but they are specific to the manufacturer and sometimes range of laptops. You might get away with robbing a key, but at the same time you might not. It's luck of the draw, not to mention illegal.

When the same thing happened to me i wound up running Linux for a bit until Vista came out then i bought a copy of Vista.

The codes aren't specific to the disk, but they are specific to the manufacturer and sometimes range of laptops. You might get away with robbing a key, but at the same time you might not. It's luck of the draw, not to mention illegal.

When the same thing happened to me i wound up running Linux for a bit until Vista came out then i bought a copy of Vista.

...I was so desperate I tried a few 'cracks' maybe about 10 from different sources and none worked. I really need to use Autocad and play C&C 3 in windows. :(