NEurope
ReZourceman

Louis Theroux

Their Poker Face one is worth a look too.

No you don't, no you don't, you don't got no poker face

All you got, all you got, all you got is your whorish face

or something along those lines.

How social services haven't taken their children away is just beyond me because that's exactly what I'd do. And to think, all of this started with one, little, hateful, bitter man, the things they do just make you sick.

Also, as I said before, I think the irony is a play. They also did Freddie Mercury's Fat-Bottomed Girls too, they must be aware of what they're doing. If they're not and they know nothing about the popstars they make songs from, that's just hilariously classic. If I was there at their picketline and they started singing Lady Gaga or Queen and they say you can ask them a question, I'd say "Don't you think it's ironic and kind of a contradiction that you're singing songs that were performed either from homosexuals or supporters of homosexual rights?" just to see their faces fall (if they didn't know that is)

Also, I'm quite sure Lady Gaga could have a case here considering their music video is using her...

Just finished watching that music video, I think they know that it's ironic because one of the signs said "GOD HATES GAGA" in the video.

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

I just remember them once putting up a list of artists you're NOT allowed to listen to, for to listen to them is sin.

And the amount of times they must have listened to the original to parody it is hilarious.

Plus the "Saucy Sevens" dancing... what's up with that? Seems like such a weird contradiction.

The whole thing they've got going in is a big contradiction though so it's more like a comedy club.

HA!

0.40-0.47, HAHAHAHAHA!

Fake or not? If not, just wow....

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

The last one is seems fake. They'd never ask someone over the phone to join.

They are obviously aware about the songs, and thats why they chose them.

Yeah, it seems clear they chose songs by homosexuals/(practically) homosexuals for a reason.

The last one is seems fake. They'd never ask someone over the phone to join.

Can you be sure of that though? :hmm:

Can you be sure of that though? :hmm:

Of course not, but if you've watched the documentaries the guy on the other end of the phone acts and sounds nothing like WBC. You rarely hear them curse, the bloke on the phone does a few times. Plus the accent sounds weird. Also the guy on the phone mentions other sites, which contradicts what was said on the documentaries that all members of the church live within one block of the church.

Of course not, but if you've watched the documentaries the guy on the other end of the phone acts and sounds nothing like WBC. You rarely hear them curse, the bloke on the phone does a few times. Plus the accent sounds weird. Also the guy on the phone mentions other sites, which contradicts what was said on the documentaries that all members of the church live within one block of the church.

But that could have been for show because they knew they were being filmed and broadcasted. I mean, I know that if I was being filmed and knew that millions would see me, I'd most likely behave differently.

But that could have been for show because they knew they were being filmed and broadcasted. I mean, I know that if I was being filmed and knew that millions would see me, I'd most likely behave differently.

If that was the case surely they'd put on a show when being asked questions on the phone from an outsider?

If that was the case surely they'd put on a show when being asked questions on the phone from an outsider?

True. I see your point...

Although there's a difference between one outsider and millions of them. But yeah, I see your point, it probably is fake. I'm not sure but it sure sounded authentic and sounded exactly the way they did on the documentary.

Go on Tyra! WOOO!

I do think that phone video is very fake seeing as they are actually incredibly resistant to anyone joining their church from the outside.

But I enjoyed the Tyra video. They are just impossible to deal with so I think they just need to stop having attention put on them. They love being on TV and on the news so lets just not look at them, then they'll have no where to preach.

I told a friend of mine to watch the documentaries on the family and he couldn't believe what he saw. He went on YouTube and found the Tyra Banks one but he also found this:

For once, Jeremy Kyle doesn't seem so much of a prick! :o