N-Europe

Need some help deciding....

Ganepark32

Ok, I'm looking in to getting some decent quality headphones and I'm looking for suggestions on makes, etc. Basically the criteria they have to fulfill is that they have to be over ear headphones (think the Skull candy ones), can be either wired or wireless, must have really good sound quality (so good bass, etc.) and must cost less than £100. So any suggestions?

I know Sennheiser make good headphones as I have a pair of in ear ones by them and the quality is good but I don't know much about their other stuff. Bose are kown for making good quality stuff as well so was wondering what people had to say about them or any other manufacturers' products.

Ok, I'm looking in to getting some decent quality headphones and I'm looking for suggestions on makes, etc. Basically the criteria they have to fulfill is that they have to be over ear headphones (think the Skull candy ones), can be either wired or wireless, must have really good sound quality (so good bass, etc.) and must cost less than £100. So any suggestions?

I know Sennheiser make good headphones as I have a pair of in ear ones by them and the quality is good but I don't know much about their other stuff. Bose are kown for making good quality stuff as well so was wondering what people had to say about them or any other manufacturers' products.

1/ tech talk

2/ sennheiser headphones are win. I have a pair of HD 215s and they are epic. Not a bad price these days either.